We just saw a record 6.6 million job loss claims hit the U.S. due to the COVID-19 virus. That is a lot of Americans who are going to need to cash stimulus check as well as unemployment benefits.
At Check Center, we are committed to helping you get the cash you need to see your family through. We have two incredible offers to help you get the cash you need with a Netspend Prepaid card.
1. For all of our customers who already have a Check Center-Netspend prepaid card, we are offering 20% off the check cashing feewhen you load 20% or more of the stimulus check amount on your Check Center-Netspend prepaid card. Cannot be combined with any other offer, but there is no expiration date.
2. For all of our customers who do not have a Check Center-Netspend prepaid card, we are offering a free card AND $10 cash back when you cash a stimulus check and get approved for the Netspend prepaid card. Cannot be combined with any other offer and expires June 30, 2020.
3 Ways having a Check Center Netspend Pre-Paid card can help you:
1. Use a Netspend prepaid card from Check Center to help you set a budget or control expenses so you don’t over spend.
2. Our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cardsallow you to shop online with security, monitor your spending habits, receive cash fast, and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit.
3. Check Center has 2 locations across Northern California
- Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
- Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.