Summer is right around the corner, which means college students will be looking for temporary jobs. With the economy right now, that could be difficult. So, we’ve put together a list of three great jobs in Northern California!
1. Best part about summer? The weather! Take up a job that is mostly outdoors and you’ll feel like you are having fun while making money. From San Diego and Big Bear in Southern California to Santa Cruz and Lake Tahoe up North— there are plenty of outdoor opportunities. Here are a few companies that will be hiring for outdoor adventures: Pali Institute, Pali Adventures, Backroads, Trackers Earth, Incredible Adventures, Avid4 Adventures, Hidden Villa, Camp Augusta, The Coastal Institute at Camp Ocean Pines, Sierra Nevada Journeys, Mountain Meadow Ranch, SOAR, and Emerald Cove.
2. As lodges and resorts begin to open, there will be plenty of staffing opportunities. To find jobs as they open, CoolWorks California Jobs page is a great place to start.
3. If you are looking for something a little closer to home…as in from your home…here are a couple of great companies to start with:
In the meantime, here are 3 ways Check Center can help get cash in hand to hold you over to your next paycheck.
1. Check Center offers several loan options to help you manage travel or entertainment expenses like including Payday Loans up to $255 and Personal Installment Loans up to $2,500.
2. We also offer our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cardsthat allow you to shop online with security, monitor your spending habits, receive cash fast, and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit.
3. Check Center has 8 locations across Northern California
- Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
- Fremont, CA: 39478 Fremont Blvd., 94538
- Hayward, CA: 24933 Santa Clara Street, 94544
- Newark, CA: 5710 Thornton Ave., 94560
- Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
- Richmond, CA: 1190 MacDonald Ave., 94804
- Rohnert Park, CA: 6650 Commerce Blvd., 94928
- Santa Rosa, CA: 1880 Mendocino Ave., 95401
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.
Let us help you show mom some love this year. Visit one of our convenient locations or www.checkcenters.com