Right now, many Americans are facing the future unsure about their financial stability. Every day we hear about more jobs being lost due to the COVID-19 virus. While the government is working on getting money into the American publics hands, we know that sometimes you just can’t wait for that check to hit the mailbox or your account. That’s why we are committing to helping you through these tough times.
Here are 3 ways we can help get money into your hands now:
1. With small loans of up to $255, we´re equipped to help you field almost any expense, be it a car repair, emergency cash or everyday living expenses.
2. We also offer our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cardsthat allow you to shop online with security, monitor your spending habits, receive cash fast, and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit.
3. Check Center has 2 locations across Northern California
- Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
- Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.
Remember, we are all in this together. Choose Check Center and we will help see you through this.