Our moms do a lot for us to help us succeed in this world. Wouldn’t it be nice to give mom a little bit of that love back? This year, instead of buying your mom flowers that will last a week, why not give her the gift of money in hand.
Here are 3 reasons why you should give your mom money for Mothers Day:
1. Times are tough for some right now with most businesses shut down. Having a little cash in hand can ease stress around paying bills or buying groceries. Better yet, you can even pay a few of those bills for her with our MoneyGram®money transfer service.
2. Most moms give without sharing the things they want or need with those around them. By gifting your mom cash, she can pick out the perfect give to show herself a little love.
3. Start a savings account for your mom, so she has something set aside for a rainy day or for when she needs it the most.
Here are 3 ways we can help get money into her hands now:
1. Our MoneyGram®money transfer service offers an affordable and convenient money-wiring to Northern and Southern California, the U.S. and over 200 countries around the world. We offer same-day delivery that arrives in minutes, as well as an economy service that typically takes three business days. Delivery is reliable and secure via the MoneyGram network.
2. We also offer our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cardsthat allow you to shop online with security, monitor your spending habits, receive cash fast, and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit. Right now you can get $10 cash back and a free Check Center-Netspend card when purchasing a new card.
3. Check Center has 2 locations across Northern California
- Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
- Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.
Let us help you show mom some love this year. Visit one of our convenient locations or www.checkcenters.com