Most of us have already been hit with the Spring Cleaningbug, but did you know that you can actually make money off of that cleaning spree?
This year put a little cash in your pocket by selling some of those unwanted items.
Here are 3 ways you can sell your unwanted things today:
1. Garage Sale – Garage sales are not a thing of the past. They are an easy way to sell your good when you have more than a few items to get rid of. If you only have an item or two try selling or consigning your items at a flea market, pawn store, consignment center, etc.
2. Local Online Sales Platforms – Facebook Marketplace is a great option for your unwanted goods. You can either select local only for in-person meetups or they now offer a ship it to me option that allows you to sell to anyone across the country. LetGo and 5Miles are also great options. Larger items must be sold locally on those platforms.
3. Online Marketplaces – Online marketplaces are great because they allow you to sell your goods to more than just your local market. Try platforms like Ebay, Poshmark, Amazon, Etsy, eBid, iOffer, Listia, Mercari and Varagesale. There are also marketplaces out there for specific types of products like NearlyNewlyWed, RubyLane, ThreadUp, Ex-Boyfriend Jewelry and more. Its important to do a little research around which platform works best for you.
If you decide to sell your goods online there are 3 ways that Check Center can help you out:
1. Our MoneyGram® money transfer service offers an affordable and convenient money-wiring to Northern and Southern California, the U.S. and over 200 countries around the world. We offer same-day delivery that arrives in minutes, as well as an economy service that typically takes three business days. Delivery is reliable and secure via the MoneyGram network.
2. We also offer our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cards that allow you to shop online with security and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit.
3. Check Center has 2 locations across Northern California
• Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
• Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.
Let us help you show mom some love this year. Visit one of our convenient locations or www.checkcenters.com