If you’ve been watching the stock market lately, you’ve probably noticed that home improvement companies are thriving right now. With people cooped up in their homes, many families are now getting to those “we’ll get to it later” projects that have been collecting dust.
That’s great news because that means there are potential job opportunities being created every day. Here are 3 ways to make money this summer:
1. HomeAdvisor –HomeAdvisor helps people turn their skills into cash for projects like mowing lawns, cleaning houses or home improvement projects for people who have realized that they need a little help. New job opportunities come through daily, so it is a great way to make money this summer.
2. TaskRabbit –TaskRabbit is an awesome same day service platform that instantly connects people with skilled “taskers” that can help with odd-jobs and errands. You can list skills like delivery, shopping, home repairs and furniture assembly, choose your own price point and get hired!
3. InstaCart – Earning extra cash as a full-service shopper is simple. Instacart pays you to shop for groceries then deliver them. Signing up is simple and you can make your own schedule. Did we mention that you get paid within an hour of your delivery with their instant cash out option?
In the meantime, here are 3 ways Check Center can help get cash in hand to hold you over to your next paycheck.
1. Check Center offers several loan options to help you manage travel or entertainment expenses like including Payday Loans up to $255.
2. We also offer our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cardsthat allow you to shop online with security, monitor your spending habits, receive cash fast, and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit.
3. Check Center has 2 locations across Northern California
- Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
- Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.
Let us help you show mom some love this year. Visit one of our convenient locations or www.checkcenters.com