You made it through the holidays and now youâ€™re thinking â€śPhew, my expenses are over. Time to save some money.â€ť That may not be the case, and our team here at Check Center is here to help you prepare for that.
Here are 5 common expenses to plan ahead for in January:
- Higher utility bills due to the cold
- Hiring an accountant for taxes/tax prep
- Valentines Day preparation if you are planning a romantic surprise for your loved one
- Paying down debt from Holiday expenses
- Back to school expenses
You can prepare more this year by creating a budget with lists, avoiding impulse purchases, price comparing and keeping your receipts in case you are able to return items. Check Center can also help you save big with these three offers:
- Use a Netspend prepaid card from Check Center to help you set a budget or save for your unexpected expenses.
- Check Center offers several loan options to help you manage family expenses like buying presents and decorations including Payday Loans up to $255, Personal Installment Loans up to $2,500.
Check Center has 9 convenient locations throughout the Bay Area (Berkeley, CA; Fremont, CA; Hayward, CA; Newark, CA; Oakland, CA; Richmond, CA; Rohnert Park, CA; Santa Rosa, CA â€“ Mendocino Ave.; and Santa Rosa, CA â€“ Stony Point Road) and 7 locations in San Diego County (Chula Vista, CA; El Cajon, CA; Escondido, CA â€“ Mission Ave.; Escondido, CA â€“ Valley Parkway; San Diego, CA; San Marcos, CA and Vista, CA) to make finding the money you need more convenient. Click here to find the location near you.