Holidays are over and the new year is about to begin. Time for a fresh start! Time to set some new goals for 2020.
Did you know that less than 8% of people actually stick to their New Year’s resolutions? So let’s talk about a few simple financial goals that could keep more money in your pocket and create less stress in your life.
- Create a simple weekly or monthly budget to keep you on track
- Cut spending in small ways to help you…
- Start an emergency fund or
- Make small investments
- Ask for help – getting advice gets you better results
When you need help Check Center can be there. No waiting until tomorrow. Cash in your pocket today. Check Center’s friendly staff is here to help, right in your neighborhood for 35 years. Let us help you with:
- Use a Netspend prepaid card from Check Center to help you set a budget or control expenses around your holiday shopping.
- Check Center offers several loan options to help you manage family expenses like buying presents and decorations including Payday Loans up to $255, Personal Installment Loans up to $2,500.
- Check Center has 9 convenient locations throughout the Bay Area (Berkeley, CA; Fremont, CA; Hayward, CA; Newark, CA; Oakland, CA; Richmond, CA; Rohnert Park, CA; Santa Rosa, CA â€“ Mendocino Ave.; and Santa Rosa, CA â€“ Stony Point Road) and 7 locations in San Diego County (Chula Vista, CA; El Cajon, CA; Escondido, CA â€“ Mission Ave.; Escondido, CA â€“ Valley Parkway; San Diego, CA; San Marcos, CA and Vista, CA) to make finding the money you need more convenient. Click here to find the location near you.
Start online, call us toll-free 1-888-593-5626 or visit one of our stores today and we’ll help ease the pressure so you can start fresh for the new year.