With everything going on in the world right now, cash is tight for millions of Americans. We put together 5 jobs that leave you with cash in hand by the end of the day.
1. Freelance Work – There are plenty of opportunities online to make some cash daily. Sites like com, freelancer.com, behance.com, fiverr.com, Gigster, guru.com and LocoSolo.com all have job postings for same day work that cover many different skillsets from graphic design to secretarial work.
2. Food Delivery – Food delivery has become more popular over the last few months with restaurants turning to platforms like DoorDash to increase their business while they work on getting back to the normal swing of things. Delivering food is a great way to help your community out while getting paid daily.
3. Yard Work –Have you seen Lowe’s lately? Chances are if you go its packed. Whether you’re a master Gardner or have a lawn mower on hand there are plenty of people who could use a little help transforming their yards.
4. TaskRabbit –TaskRabbit is an awesome same day service platform that instantly connects people with skillsd “taskers” that can help with odd-jobs and errands. You can list skills like delivery, shopping, home repairs and furniture assembly, choose your own price point and get hired!
5. Taxi Service –If you have a car you can start making money today. Lyft and Uber let’s you turn your own car into a taxi service. Even better you decide when you want to drive and can work for as long or as little as you’d like.
In the meantime, here are 3 ways Check Center can help get cash in hand to hold you over to your next paycheck.
1. Check Center offers several loan options to help you manage travel or entertainment expenses like including Payday Loans up to $255.
2. We also offer our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cardsthat allow you to shop online with security, monitor your spending habits, receive cash fast, and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit.
3. Check Center has 2 locations across Northern California
- Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
- Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.
Let us help you show mom some love this year. Visit one of our convenient locations or www.checkcenters.com