With another round of stay at home protocols on the horizon, millions of Americans are now figuring out how to make money from the comfort of their own home.
To help you out, we’ve put together 5 work from home jobs that will leave you with cash in hand by the end of the day.
1. Take Surveys – There are plenty of opportunities online to make some cash daily. A favorite go-to site for a little extra cash, Survey Junkie, will pay you instantly for taking surveys and surfing the web. You can earn up to $45 per survey and can receive payment via PayPal or popular gift cards like Amazon or Target.
2. Watch TV & Play Games – What if we said you could get rewarded for watching videos? This is exactly what happens when you sign up for InboxDollars. Companies sponsor the content and are willing to pay to get people to watch and play. They have a ton of shows, surveys, polls and games that span multiple points of interest from health to entertainment.
3. Earn Free Gift Cards – You can make money just by scanning your grocery receipts. With the app Fetch, you just snap a picture of your receipt and earn points that can be used to redeem e-gift cards from Target, Amazon and more.
4. Freelance –Upwork is a great platform to find freelance work all over the globe. It’s easy to start and can help you find jobs within a day. Start submitting proposals today and watch your bank account grow.
5. Trim your Monthly Bills – We all have subscriptions and services that we forget about and end up paying monthly. Trim is an app that works by scanning your accounts for automated payments. It will also negotiate your existing cell phone, cable and internet bills. It’s a win win.
In the meantime, here are 3 ways Check Center can help get cash in hand to hold you over to your next paycheck.
1. Check Center offers several loan options to help you manage travel or entertainment expenses like including Payday Loans up to $255.
2. We also offer our Check Center Netspend® Visa® prepaid cardsthat allow you to shop online with security, monitor your spending habits, receive cash fast, and avoid raking up the interest fees you´d accrue using credit.
3. Check Center has 2 locations across Northern California
- Berkeley, CA: 2005 San Pablo Ave., 94702
- Oakland, CA: 302 E. 18th Street, 94606
Click here to find the location near you.
Whatever your needs, you can trust us to be upfront. Check Center has developed a reputation for honest lending practices and being a community player. We donate a percentage of our yearly revenue towards scholarships and other community needs.
Let us help you show mom some love this year. Visit one of our convenient locations or www.checkcenters.com.